If you want to keep your Amazon activity on the down low and hide or delete some or all of your order history, it’s quite easy to do it.
There are multiple reasons for which you may want to hide your Amazon order history. Perhaps you want to hide an occasional purchase from your history, so you won’t spoil the surprise of a birthday gift or perhaps you purchase something that you don’t want your children to see when they use your account.
No matter the reason, here’s how to hide or delete your Amazon order history on your desktop and in the mobile app.
Hide or delete your Amazon order history on desktop
- Open the Amazon website in your browser and log into your account.
- Click on “Returns and Orders” in the top right corner of the screen.
- Here you will see a list of the things that you have ordered over the last three months. Scroll down to find the order you want to hide or delete and then click on “View Order Details.”
- Click on “Archive Order” to hide it. You can hide up to 500 orders and you’ll still be able to view them in the “Archived Orders” section of your account.
- If the item you’re looking for is all there than three months, change the setting at the top of the page to show you orders from another period of time.
Hide or delete your Amazon order history in the mobile app
- Open the Amazon app on your mobile phone or tablet and sign in.
- Go to “Your Orders” and identify the item that you want to hide.
- Tap “View Order Details” and then “Archive Order” to hide it.
Keep in mind that none of the orders you hide will be totally removed from your account. You will still be able to see them by visiting your account page and then clicking on Ordering and Shopping Preferences >Archived Orders.
You will be able to see all your past archived orders and move them back to the main list if you want by clicking on the “Unarchive Order” button located next to the product.
The easiest way to hide orders from other family members is to use an Amazon Household Account. This is only available for prime members and it allows you to share benefits with another adult and children in your family. By using an Amazon Household Account, you can keep all your purchase history, lists, and recommendations private and separate from the other members of your family.