If you’ve changed your mind about a product and you want to edit or delete an Amazon review, you can easily do so from the product page or your profile.
Here’s how to do it on the desktop and in the mobile app.
How to delete an Amazon review on your computer
- Log into your Amazon account in a browser on your PC or Mac.
- Go to “Accounts and Lists” in the top right area of the screen.
- Under the “Ordering and Shopping Preferences” section click “Your Amazon Profile”.
- Scroll down to find the review you want to delete and click the three dots icon at the top right corner of the review to edit or delete.
Related: How to Clear Amazon Search History
How to delete an Amazon review in the mobile app
- Open the Amazon app on your phone or tablet.
- Tap the three-line icon at the top left of the page and go to “Account”.
3. Scroll down and tap “Profile” under “Personalization”.
4. Scroll down until you see your reviews. Select the review you want to delete and tap the three dots beside it to edit or delete it.