If you’re selling or giving your Apple Watch to someone else, you’ll need to deactivate the Activation Lock before they can use it.
This process unpairs the watch from your iPhone and removes your Apple ID and other personal information, allowing it to be configured by a new user.
Before we start, if you want to save all your settings and files, backup your Apple Watch.
This is how you do it.
How to delete your Apple ID from an Apple Watch
1. Make sure your iPhone and Apple Watch are both within range of each other, then open the Watch app on your iPhone.
2. Tap the watch at the top of the screen on the My Watch tab.
3. At the top of the screen, tap the “i” to the right of the watch entry.
4. Confirm that you want to “Unpair Apple Watch” by tapping it. If you have a cellular model, you must also decide whether or not to keep your cellular plan.
5. To finish the process, enter your Apple ID password when prompted.