Do you like your Apple Watch but wish you could manually set the time like on an analog watch? Here’s how to configure your Apple Watch ahead by 1 minute up to 59 minutes.
You don’t have to do anything if you want your Apple Watch to be an accurate timepiece. Its default behavior automatically sets the time, adjusting for daylight savings time and time zone changes as needed.
Even so, you can manually set the time on your Apple Watch if necessary. Here’s how to do it.
1. Open the Settings app by pressing the Digital Crown and then tapping the gear-shaped app icon on your Apple Watch.
2. Scroll down and tap the “Clock” button.
3. Tap “+0 min” on the Clock page.
4. Rotate the Digital Crown to select how many minutes ahead you want the clock to display the time. Tap “Set.” The watch can be set to display a time that is up to 59 minutes ahead of the correct local time on your iPhone.
5. Exit the Settings app when you’re done.